'Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.' Hebrews 11:1


Starting Aril 2 (God-willing), I will be embarking on a 3 month Missions trip to WY for training, and Then 2 months in Mongolia for Missions and outreach. I am going to be using this Blog as a means for fundraising, Prayer requests and keeping my friends and family updated. Please continue to be praying:) Blessing - Ariana

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Im leaving on a jet plane...

I just 3 short days we leave for Mongolia. We drive to the Denver airport (about an 8 hr drive) and from there to Mongolia.
I still cant believe how fast these past 12 weeks have gone by. It is bittersweet leaving, since I have grown to love WY and the people at cowboys with a mission, but I am eager to start the second part of this journey!

One of the girls in the team had an horse injury a couple days ago, so she is now in a boot and crutches. Please be praying for quick healing and recovery since the Doc said she will have to be in crutches for about 2 weeks.

Some exciting things God has been doing on my life:

*We did a prayer walk in Cody July 3,  I had the chance to pray over 9 rodeo queens. Gods timing was amazing.

*A couple weeks ago we still needed $11,000 as a team to go to Mongolia. Now thanks to generous it is fully raised!

*We helped put on a Rodeo Bible camp here at Cowboys with a Mission. It was an amazing time and we had 17 kids become Christ followers!

For the first 2 weeks in Mongolia, we will be teaching an english class! We will have lots of opportunity to evangelize and we are even going to help build a building for other YWAM teams:)

We will not have internet while in Mongolia so I will be unable to update everyone till I return August 21st. God is so amazing, I am SO excited to pack my bags and get on that Airplane.

Blessings to all of you! Thank you so much for all your prayers, I cant wait to share of all the amazing things God is doing in mine and others lives when I get back!!

Ariana





No comments:

Post a Comment