'Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.' Hebrews 11:1


Starting Aril 2 (God-willing), I will be embarking on a 3 month Missions trip to WY for training, and Then 2 months in Mongolia for Missions and outreach. I am going to be using this Blog as a means for fundraising, Prayer requests and keeping my friends and family updated. Please continue to be praying:) Blessing - Ariana

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

FULLY FUNDED!

Blessed beyond belief! 

Not only did I make my goal of $6,000. But I surpassed it!!! I am now able to put money towards my plane ticket and supplies. Also because we are going to Mongolia the trip was more expensive then at first thought and will be a total of $7,000.

 THANK YOU so very much for all your generous support, prayers and encouragement these past few weeks. What an amazing support group I have been blessed with:) 24 days till I board for WY.

Love to you all,

Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment